If you would like to return your item(s), please contact our sales department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (847.228.9800), and we will be happy to provide instructions and a return authorization number.
All items must be returned unused and undamaged in their original packaging. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee and must be authorized in advance.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Custom manufactured orders.
- Products that have been damaged or altered by the customer.
- Non inventory items
Please open and inspect all packages for damage upon delivery.
If item damage is found or suspected:
- Contact us within 5 business days of delivery.
- Save ALL packing materials including inner and outer boxes.
- Take pictures of the damaged product and packaging.